Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Must-Try: First Fridays!

My friend introduced me to First Fridays a tradition in Los Angeles, Venice Beach area on the first friday of every month. It's mainly on Abbot Kinney blvd, but if you want to find a parking space try to go early before 6/7, I heard it starts at around 5pm! It last up till around midnight I assume. It's most crowded at around 10pm, all the students and business people, and chill LA people all join in for the good food.











Apparently the reviews online recommend Indian Jones, which my friends seem to really enjoy. But my favorite is the Tuna Mayo rice ball from Rice Balls of Fire! The #1 food truck is Cousins Maine Lobster roll, it has one of the longest lines. But it is a definite must try, especially the Connecticut Lobster roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment