Monday, December 16, 2013

Nailed It: Naughty or Nice?

Leaving New York in a few days, so I had to update my nails one last time! So back to Akiko Hair & Nails I went, I was so excited. I was going to go with the "do whatever you want with 3 colors" but then I've been seeing so many cute nail art on I Scream Nails Instagram that I wanted some to be inspired from it so here's what Maco did!!


The gun was inspired by Rihanna's tattoo! 

This is also my new clutch from M.Nologie which I am in LOVE with <3




My favorite is the shark on my right thumb!!!

Check out their other works on their website! I will miss them so much in LA, can't wait till they expand!

Be sure to check them out at the Market NYC on 159 Bleecker St.

P.S. If it wasn't clear the right hand was "naughty" and the left hand was "nice" (my left and right, not yours) But I guess it didn't' work out because they all came out ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment