Thursday, December 5, 2013

Crave: Perspex Clutches!

I saw the Chanel Parfum Clutch a few months ago on eBay and didn't know Chanel really made it! But it costs so much that I searched for other alternatives and found a girl who made a DIY version! Ever since then I've been on the look out for the perfect perspex clutch but I can't seem to make up my mind. Everywhere I turn there is a new design I love!! Here are some of my faves!!!

Chanel Parfum Clutch


The black is so chic, but the white is so elegant. I love them both.


It retails for $9500.
Chanel and quirky. Must-have.

For the DIY version check out Alana's blog.



Charlotte Olympia Gummy Bear Clutch Bag

It retails for $1645.
They also come in other colors...
Need I say more?


Chanel Lego Clutch

Retails for $9,900.
The Lego clutch obviously speaks for itself.


Charlotte Olympia Gold Film Clutch

Retails for $1397.50.
If I haven't mentioned it before, I love movies and television and everything related so this seemed perfect.


Charlotte Olympia Novel Engraved Perspex Clutch

Retails for $976.
Always a big fan of fairytales, I seriously fell in love with this one.



Charlotte Olympia Arm Candy "Be Mine" Clutch

Retails for $1295.
For Valentine's day this adorable clutch will definitely get you feeling butterflies in your tummy.



I've always liked bags that are confusing, so I can't decide!

DILEMMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment