Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pastel Chic

Today was a dress up day! Finally after all those hikes! We decided to try Papparich this Singaporean/Malaysian Cusine restaurant in Monterary Park.

I felt like the obvious choice should've been curry laksa (FAVE OF FAVES) but because I have had pretty good packaged Laksa (Prima taste laksa) I decided to try their Dry Kuay Teow with Steamed Chicken. Turns out anything you order there is delicious. But I'll have a review up tomorrow since I scarfed everything down from hunger and didn't get enough time to take pictures of everything.
Oh yea guys and they also have MILOOOOOOOO. Omg this restaurant had us talking about our childhood memories.
Ohh yea and me and my sisters style are completely opposites, always fun to take a picture together.

After our GIANT GIANT MEAL. We went to Melrose because MELROSE. & to hit up some of our fave stores.
Obviously Joyrich, with all their cute outfits and adorable store front. Most of their things at 50% OFF right now (excluding their new collection: Disney/ Pixar/ Toy Story), so go go GOOOOO get something. Their designs are adorable and fun without sacrificing quality, that's what I like most about them.

Took some #OOTD pics
My sister has this magical power of making my outfit look a lot nicer than when I saw it in the mirror getting dress. Amazeballlls.
Don't forget the mandatory mirror selfie.

#OOTD
Shoes: Croon Shoes
Bag: MCM

♡NY

No comments:

Post a Comment