Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Preppy Pastel ♡

Combining everything pastel I had and created this rainbow combo. It took me a while to get used to the whole "button up to the top" look, but once I did I was hooked. It definitely takes any look to a classier level. Not saying I'm classy, but I try (and fail).


Please notice the DUMBO. So adorable I couldn't resist.



What better way to celebrate the coming summer with an ICE CREAM SHIRT?



In love with the bag I got from Shibuya 109, the most popular mall amongst teenagers in Japan & also highly recommended on Vivi magazine. It's a special segment of the brand Samantha Thavasa called Samantha Vega. The colors they had for Spring/Summer were adorable - light pinks, bright oranges, & yellows.


Excuse the blurriness, I liked the pose but camera went woohoo.


UPCLOSE.


I don't know what else to say about this outfit. But this is my room! So Welcome!


Top: Storenvy | Bottom: Lily Brown | Shoes: MaxStar Store | Bag: Samantha Vega
Bracelet: Hipanema (Right), eBay (Left) | Sunglasses: Taobao

P.S. My online store is opening soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment